Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 22nd month and the theme for October is "Think Pink".  We could make any themed card that we wanted, as long as it had pink on it!  I decided to go with this image as October is beast cancer awareness month. I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month.


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for November and it will be posted today!

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  DRS Designs--Cancer Is

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Rose Red; American Crafts Ribbons Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Pink Pirouette


Accessories: SU Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Pearls



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A perfect Awareness card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Barb, and one that speaks hope though that profound verse.
Blessings
Maxine