Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday's With The Project Bin

If you are looking for my Dueling Darlings card, please scroll down.



It is Friday, so  that means that I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--and I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

For this card, I used the newest stamp set called New LeafThis set comes with 10 stamps.  There are some wonderful sentiments along with some cute images.  I think this is a wonderful set to use in the fall season.  Yes, it does feels like fall in Wisconsin--and it is only mid-September!




Here is the New Leaf stamp set:



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin New Leaf Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Mossy Meadow


Accessories:  CottageCutz Single Stitched Oval Dies; SU Pennant Dies; Green Twine; Copper Sequins; Acorn Brad



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is stunning... I love the DP you used with this stamp set!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Love this autumn themed card showcasing my favorite season!! Gorgeous!!!

Carol W said...

Wow Barb, this is an amazing card!!!!!