Saturday, July 8, 2017

Let Your Light Shine



Here is my July Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 7th month and Kelly also gave us this challenge:    Let your light shine before others.  Kelly asked her son picked out his favorite scripture and without hesitation, he picked Matthew 5:16.  

I inked up one of my newer and now favorite Stampin' Up sets--High Tide.  I fussy cut the light house and beam and layered it on another fun embossing folder from Stampin' Up called Seaside.  I added some Wink of Stella to the beam and the moon.  I also used one of the sentiments from the stamp set and I think it is perfect for this challenge.  


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Kelly, along the others like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up High Tide


Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Crushed Curry


Ink:  SU Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Crushed Curry

Accessories:  SU Circles Punch and Die, Seaside Embossing Folder; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen; Blue Bakers Twine; Sequins



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a peaceful looking card! Love your waves... and the lighthouse!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a graphic card - love the crisp clean look it has. TYhe sentiment is a wonderful one.
Blessings
Maxine