Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Here's The Story


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 41st  round!  Terry is the hostess this month and she sent everyone this sweet My Favorite Things image and a matching sentiment.   Terry will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which is being sent by Laura Jean. We then get to do it all again, for round 42! 

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Terry and the other swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards.


Image/Sentiment: My Favorite Things ~ Here's The Story

Cardstock: Georgia Pacific 100# White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Junior Varsity Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Triple Layer Punch, Olive Brads





2 comments:

Carol W said...

This card is adorable. I love the layout and coloring. The papers you chose to highlight this cute image are perfect. Well done my friend.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - I do love the way you have coloured the image and the great sentiment
Blessings
Maxine