Friday, July 7, 2017

Fridays with the Project Bin



I am back with another card for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  Every single Friday I will be posting a card made from one of their great photopolymer stamp sets.  So, please plan to come back each week to see what I have created--and I think you too will love these great sentiment stamp sets.  And, remember, some of the sets come with matching steel dies!

If you want to check out more creations from the design team, be sure to check out The Project Bin Blog as often as you can.  Every day there is a different card posted by one of more of the design team members.  

For this card, I used a stamp set called Feline Good. This set does come with two stamps of cats and matching dies.  It also has 6 great coordinating sentiments!




Here is the Feline Good stamp set:



Here is the inside of my card:


Be sure to join us next weekend, July 15th and 16th for The Project Bin Blog Hop. I am sure you will want to be a part of some great inspiration, giveaways and other surprises. The theme will be Christmas in July and everyone can get a head start on those holiday cards with some wonderful Christmas sentiments!


I hope you have enjoyed my card for The Project Bin. Check back on every week, any day for inspiration for the team but especially on Friday's to check out my cards. I am so excited to be on this wonderful design team!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Feline Good Set--with Matching Dies

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Dapper Denim; Doodlebug Kittens & Bits Patterned Paper 

Ink: SU Night of Navy, Early Espresso


Accessories: Navy Brads; Darice Paw Print Embossing Folder; Navy Button with Blue/White Baker's Twine; Spellbinder Scallop Circle Die; SU Triple Layer Punch



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what a darling card, Barb! I love the stamp set you used!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - love the paper and the embossed panel - they complement the image purrrrrfectly
Blessings
Maxine