Saturday, July 1, 2017

Christmas Magic



This is one of the cards I made for Ashley's Christmas in July Swap that she is hosting on SCS. I love Christmas and this Gina K Designs image and matching die is too darn cute!

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Ashley and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Christmas Magic Stamp Set and Matching Dies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party; Gina K Designs Blizzard Patterned Paper Pack

Ink: SU Island Indigo


Accessories:  SU Stitched Shapes, Layering Squares Dies; Circle Punch, Pool Party 1/4" Stitched Ribbon; Copic Markers; Snowflake Brad



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what an adorable snowman and lovely color scheme on this cute card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute card Barb - love the grin on that snowman!!
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Cute image and great layout.