Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I am Late!



Yes, I am late.........................   Well, not technically, as it still is the 9th.  However, as of 7:00 this morning, this card was not a thought and I realized I did not have my Three Musketeers card done for our posting today.  AND--I stamped the image, so I have had it the longest.  Geesh!

Yes, it is The Three Musketeers day and this is Card #32!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month for close to three years and we hope that it continues for a few more!  I know we all love picking the next image and even more fun making a card with the image sent every month!  Kelly is up next for the June challenge and I already have her image.  I guess that means I am really, really late in posting!   Be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our card this month, I sent us this Tim Holtz Blueprint image that I bought recently at a stamp show.  The set has three other birthday images, all blueprint designs. This is the second time we have used a Tim Holtz image--the other was a coffee blueprint that I sent last fall.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly like my card. And, they give me a pass on being tardy today and no kick me out of the group!






Here is the inside of my card:





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!  But, I am pretty sure they were both on time!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Birthday Blueprint

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Soft Sky, Marina Mist; Bo Bunny Surprise-Confetti Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Button with White Floss




2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Late?!! Poppycock! LOL! There are 24 hours in a day - therefore - you weren't late :) just say ... I was pulling a Kelly and marinating in my SIX cups of coffee first .... hee hee!!

Now - your card!! Girl! This is awesome sauce!! I love LOVE the burst of color and the teal on or cupcake really shines! Great Choice of paper, too. This just screams cheerful!

Thank you for an awesome image this month to work with !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... your card is such fun! I love the cupcake image you chose and your DP and coloring are just perfect for it. Thank you for being such a great host and one of the Three Musketeers!