Friday, May 5, 2017

Dogs Are...........



This is the second of the three cards I made for Laura Jean's Raining Cats and Dogs Swap that she is hosting on SCS. My first card was posted yesterday and the third will be posted tomorrow, if you want to check back. 

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope LJ and the other swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Seaside Stampin' Ink Dog/Agreeable

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand; Bella Blvd Tail Waggers Paws & Claws Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler


Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Stitched Ribbon; Silver Dog Dish Brad




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun card, Barb... I'm thinking Jasper is impressed, too!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Barb this is such a fun card I love the bright wonderful colors and great sentiment !