Friday, March 3, 2017

Snowy House



I am back with another card kit.  I received the kits in January and I did get them all done in February!   My goal for this card kit group this time around was to make two projects from every kit.  Every person who sends me a kit includes quite a few images--and many times there are a couple of different images included in each kit.  And, the senders were very generous in the papers and embellishments, so I can easily make two projects from each kit.   And, I did make two cards from every kit!  

This is the one of the two cards from kit #10, from Darlene. Darlene hand delivered my kit in January when she came to visit.  It was a fun kit with 5 or 6 different snowy images.  She also gave me a 6x6 pack of patterned paper and an assortment of embossed cardstock and metallic papers. There was also a many different ribbons and matching embellishments.  I hope I did OK and that Darlene likes my creations.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Darlene!!!  My second card from Darlene's kit will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check it out.





Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment:  Stamp Barn Company-unknown Name

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up  Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Silver and Blue Metallic Cardstock

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Silver Snowflake with Silver Pearl; Spellbinders Winter Wishes and Sizzix Wishes and Kisses Embossing Folders; Blue Snowflake Ribbon; Wink of Stella Clear Pen



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is stunning! A peaceful winter image and lovely embossed papers. Great combination!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Barb - love the silver paper and the embossing that you have here, and the snowflake die cut is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine