Tuesday, January 24, 2017

If You're Feeling Blue



This is one of the two cards I made for Kathy's Swap that she is hosting on SCS--Thinking of You Cards. I think this is a fun layout with a cute sentiment.  My second card will be posted tomorrow if you want to check back.

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Kathy and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo-If You're Feeling Blue

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Marina Mist


Accessories:  SU Marina Mist 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Punches; Yellow Brads




3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute, Barb, with all these fun polka dots!! And what a fun sentiment! It reminds me of the current Keith Urban hit "Blue Ain't Your Color!"

kiwimeskreations said...

wonderful dotty card Barb - I am sure it will cheer somebody up!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty... and fun, too!