Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bake Shoppe Swap



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 13th month and the theme for January is "Bake Shoppe".  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month!

I have added some glitter on the icing on the cake and the candles with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Pen, but it does not show up at all in the picture.

I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for February and that will post on the 10th.  This completes our first full year of this swap and I hope it goes strong into year #2!


Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsessions Large Cake

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Daffodil Delight


Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Pen; SU Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Ribbon; Square Punches




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

YAY! Birthday cake... and no calories! Party!

I love this card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Barb - with your trade mark ribbon treatment :-)
Blessings
Maxine