Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Friend is a Sweet Person...



This is the third of the three cards I made for Sue's Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  There were three categories of colors:  WOW-White on White, Monochromatic, and POP-monochromatic with a pop of one color.  I took one spot in each.  This is Monochromatic.   My White on White was posted on Tuesday and the Pop of Color was posted on Thursday.


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Inkadinkadoo-A Sweet Person

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzaz, Always Artichoke, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Always Artichoke


Accessories:  SU Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Old Olive Buttons





1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love your selection of greens, and that sweet sentiment
Blessings
Maxine