Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Laughing Lengthens Life



This is the third card I made for Sue's Techniques and Fancy Folds Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I made two cards for the techniques category and those were posted last week.  This is for the fancy folds group. 


Here is the inside of my card, under the flap:


I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  All Night Media--no name listed

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Pool Party; My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Flair-Forever Always, Fresh-Beautiful Bliss

Ink:  SU Pool Party


Accessories:  SU Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Pink Brad



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A true beauty!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card fold! It highlights the sentiment and the papers. Fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Barb - love your fancy fold, it's stunning
Blessings
Maxine