Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Future Belongs......



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I think this is a perfect card to send to anyone for pretty much any occasion!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  So Suzy Stamps--no name listed

Ink:  Stampin' Up Always Artichoke

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Certainly Celery 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon, Punches; Green Brads



3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What a beautiful quote and card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning quote and amazing card Barb.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

The quote made a nice card - the colors are good too!