Thursday, June 2, 2016

Driving By With a Birthday Hi



I am posting another card that I am made from the card kits from the group on SCS that Heather organized.  I was showered with kits in April and I am posting the cards I have made. You can look back in the past couple of weeks to see more cards. In this group, we do not post any wishes of what we want to receive--each person who sends the kit, makes it however they want.  I have received a variety of fun images and so many extras to make many more cards! 

I am making the cards in the order I received the kits. This is the 8th card, made from a kit sent by Jeanette. This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Jeanette likes my card.




Here is the inside of my card.  Jeanette send the cute barn image too and I added it to the white cardstock along with a fun sentiment.



Image/Sentiment: La La Land Crafts-Luka

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron; DCWV Autumn Splendor Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Buttons, SU Grosgrain Ribbon; Fiber; Martha Stewart Flowers; Wood Dots;



4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Hi Barb...Totally adorable!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Yes, Barb... you DID okay... and Jeanette likes this card. ;)

Carol W said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE...great job my friend,

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love all the detail.
Blessings
Maxine