Thursday, June 30, 2016

Christmas in July #2



This is one of the two cards that I made for Ashley's Christmas in July Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  This too is one of my favorite Stampin' Up Designer Papers and if you visit my blog often, you know I also love the Paper Inspirations stamp line!

My other card for this swap was posted yesterday if you want to check it out.


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Ashley and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Paper Inspirations ~ Rejoice Calligraphy

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler


Accessories:  SU Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding, Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Green Brads




2 comments:

Carol W said...

I love this card Barb. Very classy and elegant. A crisp clean layout...perfect both inside and out.....

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning card!