Wednesday, May 4, 2016

April Showers Bring May Flowers



This is one of the two cards that I made for Karly's April Showers, Bring May Flowers Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I love spring and flowers, so I have quite a few cards that fit this theme!

My other card for this swap will be posted on tomorrow if you want to come back and check it out!


Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Karly and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Outlines Rubber Stamps Growing Bouquet

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  White Pearl Brads; Copic Markers; SU Punch; Tan button with Baker's Twine



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the vivid flowers are gorgeous, and your papers perfectly illustrate the showers and sunshine
Blessings
Maxine