Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sympathy Card



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month Sympathy.  I used one of my favorite stamps for a sympathy card and also used some Close to My Heart fiber as one of the embellishments.

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope everyone likes my card!

Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics--no name on the stamp

Ink:  Stampin' Up' Chocolate Chip

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Old Olive, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Spiced Cider Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  CTMH Green Fiber; Rust Brads




5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful CAS card with a beautiful sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - the sentiment on the front of the card is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely card, Barb... and that saying is nice!

kel Acopan said...

just beautifully done... as always!! love the colors too barb!!

lovies, =o) kel

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Barb! Love that sentiment!! Who makes it??