Thursday, January 21, 2016

Welcome Baby



This is one of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga, which will be held this Saturday.

This is for the color challenge. We were given 6 choices and I picked Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaroon and Blushing Bride.   If you check my post on Saturday, you will my card for the sketch challenge.  I am hoping one of the two was a winner!



Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Something for Baby, Short & Sweet/Inside Sentiment is from Stamp Shoppe Creations

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride, Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Mint Macaroon, Blushing Bride

Accessories:  SU Baby's First Framelits; Pink Pearls, Cuttlebug Baby Words Embossing Folder




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet baby card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love the inside sentiment ;-)!! All the best in the competitions.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

The card fold is great for the image and dry embossing. Cute card!