Sunday, January 10, 2016

Welcome Baby


This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Makani is now hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using a Stampin' Up set that we believe follows that thought. This is our second month and the theme was "Warm Fuzzies".  I struggled a bit with coming up with a image to use for the theme--but I figured that every baby loves to be snuggled and is a warm fuzzy for all!

I hope Makani and the others swappers like my card this month!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for February and Makani will post that today!

Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Something for Baby/Warm Wishes

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Lullaby Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar


Accessories:  SU Babies First Framelits, Oval Punches; Gold Feet Brads; Brown Sugar Grosgrain Ribbon




2 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, so cute. Love the color combo and the little footprints. Great job.

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Barb - I agree about babies giving us the fuzzies :-)
Blessings
Maxine