Saturday, January 2, 2016

Watercolored Scarecrow

Before reading below, be sure to check out my post from New Year's Eve to see how you might be able to win some Blog Candy!



This is card number 4 from the 2015 card kit group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  I was up to receive kits in October and it has taken me until the end of December to start to make the cards..................  Jeanette asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company!  And--many had a fall theme to them which is why I am posting them as we had a bunch of snow on the ground!!!!!!

This card was made from a card kit sent by Pansy.   She sent this cute image and stamped it on watercolor paper.  I used my blender pens and the lids of my Stampin Up inks to color him up!  Pansy also sent a nice assortment of embellishments!  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Pansy likes my card.





Here is the inside of my card:






Image/Sentiment:  DSR Scarecrow

Cardstock:  Watercolor; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke; Pumpkins Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
SU Inks and Blender Pens; Brown Brads; Orange Dotted Ribbon; Metal Leaves




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely autumnal toned card Barb - love your colouring of the image.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Fabulous card, Barb! What a delightful scarecrow - definitely nothing scary about this cutie - gorgeous paper, too! WTG on your getting to your card kits! Thank you, my friend, for inspiring me :) I have been neglectful and time hasn't been my friend the past few months, but here's to an adventurous attempt at 2015 catch up and 2016 rockin' it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is soooooooooooooo cute! Love the way you colored the scarecrow!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like all of the rich rust tones. The image is perfect for the card.