Friday, January 15, 2016

TCCCB Blog Hop

If you are looking for my Dueling Darlings Post, please scroll up!



I am back with my card for this weeks challenge for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).   And--we have a Blog Hop this time, so be sure to read all the way down to have a chance for some great prizes!

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is I've Got the Blues-For a Male 
After all the hype and excitement of the holiday is all long gone and people often feel a bit flat around that time, we are giving you a chance for some extra prizes!

The challenge runs from January 15 to the 29th 

One of our sponsors this week is Moon Flower Digital Stamps

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 




Here is the inside of my card:




I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


So--this is what you need to know for the TCCCB Blog Hop.

There will be 4 winners among the people who leave their comments on each Design Team Member's blog with the words "January Blues".  Be sure to include that special password--January Blues!

1st prize--Gina K stamp set ~ Spoon me
2nd prize--Gina K Stamp set ~ You make me smile
3rd prize--Stampendous ~ Vintage Ladies
4th prize--Stampendous ~ Charmed Art

The commenting prizes will be shipped worldwide, so everyone can enter.

Here are links to all of the blogs--be sure to visit as many as you can to increase your chances to win!

  CG
 Fiona  

Image/Sentiment:  Moon Flower Candy Faery Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Going Gray, Night of Navy, Nautical Expeditions Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Blue Baker's Twine; SU Candy Dot and Brad


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the hued gray and blue papers! This card turned out great.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - the blue/gray colours are fabulous, and I like the way you have used the twine.
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card! I find masculine cards to be a challenge - love the colours you've used - thanks for the inspiration! I've got the January Blues too!

Elena V. said...

Fantastic card! I've got the January Blues too!

Aurora said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the image and card design. And I've got the January Blues too!
Take care!
Aurora

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Barb :o)
I must admitt I do suffer with the January Blues a bit & can't wait for Spring!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tina Z. said...

great card, I love the colours.
yes, I've got the January Blues too!