Monday, January 11, 2016

Sheltering Tree



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  I inked up one of my new favorite Stampin' Up sets.


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Sheltering Tree

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Early Espresso, Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, Flowerpot Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Early Espresso, Garden Green; Kaleidacolor Fresh Greens


Accessories:  Brown Brads




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Barb - love the way you have made the leaves, it echoes the floral dp.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the compliment of the DP with the tree stamping and the dotty leaves. Very pretty x's 10!