Monday, January 4, 2016

Rhinestone Snowflakes!

Before reading below, be sure to check out my post from New Year's Eve to see how you might be able to win some Blog Candy!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge, the first one for 2016!

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Snow or Snowflake!

It runs from January 4th to the 17th

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!




Here is the inside of my card:






I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge!


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Gina's Winter Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White, Season's Greetings Patterned Paper pack; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue;

Accessories:  SU Circle Punches, Rhinestones, White Brads



I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a fun card... love the snowman/snowflakes! CUTE!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - made me feel cool :-). The snow flake paper is fabulous behind your snowman.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great layout and I love the colors on the scarf!

JanR said...

I sure do like it! It's wonderful!