Monday, January 18, 2016

Mystery Revealed

If you are looking for my Melonheadz Challenge card, please scroll down!



This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now starting our third round!  Jeanette is the hostess this month and she sent us this sweet snowman long with a couple of sentiments.  She will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which will be provided by Tracie.  We then get to do it all again!



Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Jeanette and the others like my card.


Image/Sentiment: Darcie's Stamp Set

Cardstock: White; Stampin' Up Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, All is Calm Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black;

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU 3/8" Lost Lagoon Taffeta Ribbon, All is Calm Snowflake; Green Baker's Twine;




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I can' speak for "the others," Barb, but I can tell you that Jeanette doesn't like this card............... she ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the blend of the different hues of greens that you used. It looks good on this cute card!

kiwimeskreations said...

This looks wonderful Barb - what a happy snowman, looks as though he is enjoying his hot chocolate. Love how you have mounted him with the green and blue tones
Blessings
Maxine

Melina said...

This is so cute! Barb, I love the polka dot paper! I'm sorry it's been so long since I commented on your blog. I have neglected my poor blog and forgot totally about commenting on my friends blogs. Thanks for the inspiration! :)