Friday, January 1, 2016

Hot Cocoa Snowman

Before reading below, be sure to check out my post from New Year's Eve to see how you might be able to win some Blog Candy!





Happy New year!  Welcome to 2016!!!

I am back with my card for this weeks challenge for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Square Cards!

The challenge runs from January 1st to the 14th

One of our sponsors this week is Robyn's Fetish

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 

 


Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you along with my teammates like my cocoa card!


Image/Sentiment:  Robyn's Fetish Hot Cocoa Snowman Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi; Crate Paper Bundled Up-Winter Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; SU Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; White Snowflake Brad;


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



4 comments:

kel Acopan said...

beautiful barb! love the word paper and the colors you used!! happy new year friend!

lovies, =o) kel

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - the dp is stunning and the pink accent unique - I would never have thought to use pink there, but it works wonderfully
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card! Love the color scheme and the cute image!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how you colored the cup! Cute card.