Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fido and Fluffy's Heart



This is the first of the two cards that I made for Laura Jean's Critters in Love swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I have quite a few images that fit for the theme and I had fun creating this card!


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Laura Jean and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics-Fido and Fluffy's Heart

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette; Elise-Betty XO; Authentique Smitten

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon; Gold Heart Brad



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb - Love the background paper and embossing, they really complement the image
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card! That image is adorable!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Cuter in IRL barb! Thanks so much for joining my swaps!