Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Enjoy the Ride!



This is card number 6 from the 2015 card kit group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  I received the kits in October and it took me until now to start to make the cards..................  Jeanette asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company! 

This card was made from a card kit sent by Carol.   She sent this cute Mo Manning image and another one for her "other" favorite company.  She also sent a ton of embellishments and I will use many of them on future cards.






Here is the inside of my card:









Image/Sentiment: Mo Manning Mummu's bike

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Soft Suede; Colorbok Natural Beauty 8x8 Patterned Paper Pack


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Satin Ribbon; Jewel



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love this card Barb. This Gran has always been one of my fave images and the sentiment is absolutely perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image to work with Barb, and I love the card you have made.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is a fun image- nothing going to hold her back! Love your coloring- fun idea to have your swapping sis' send their fav images- fun idea.