Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cutie Pie Pumpkin

Before reading below, be sure to check out my post from New Year's Eve to see how you might be able to win some Blog Candy!




This is card number 5 from the 2015 card kit group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  I received the kits in October and it took me until the end of December to start to make the cards..................  Jeanette asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company!  And--many had a fall theme to them which is why I am posting them as we have a bunch of snow on the ground!!!!!!

This card was made from a card kit sent by Kelly.   She sent this cute image and some other ones that I can use in the future for other seasons!  Kelly also sent a great assortment of embellishments!  I used both of the colors of baker's twine on my card--for the side and in the buttons.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Kelly likes my card.








Here is the inside of my card:








Image/Sentiment: Fresh Brewed Designs-Cutie Pie Pumpkins

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Delightful Dijon; Paper Studio Doodle Pumpkins and Chevrons Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Baker's Twine; Buttons




4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Adorable little pumpkin fairy! We haven't really had proper winter yet but I'd like to go back to the days of fall already lol!

MiamiKel said...

Adorable, Barb - great use of the paper to match this lil cutie - glad you liked the kit and you sure made me wish for Fall again! LOL!

kiwimeskreations said...

Super cute card Barb - love the paper - it is the perfect match for you image
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

That is some great DP - I like how you used it!