Friday, January 29, 2016

Critters Love




This is the second of the two cards that I made for Laura Jean's Critters in Love swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I have quite a few images that fit for the theme and I had fun creating this card!


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Laura Jean and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Critter's Love

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Smokey Slate, Blushing Bride; Carta Bella So Loved Stripe

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Copic Markers; Red Brads; Red/White Baker's Twine; SU Oval Punches;



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I "love" this card! Too cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Barb - love how you have picked up the paper colours in your layering - I think you must be the queen of layers!!
Blessings
Maxine