Friday, January 8, 2016

Blog Candy Winner!

I am late in posting this today, but my computer was in the "shop" the past four days and I just got it back late yesterday afternoon.  I have been playing catch-up and I have quite a few posts to make today.  I was able to spend more time making cards since I did spend as much online..................  typing and reading on an iPad is not as much fun as a laptop!

So--I had five people who commented on my year in review from New Year's Eve Day.  I used random number generator and it picked #3--right in the middle!  Maxine is the winner and this is the card she picked as her favorite.




Maxine--a package of fun stamping things will be headed your way this week.  I hope it does not take too long to go across the world to New Zealand!

Thanks to all who commented and thanks for checking back to see who the winner is!

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb, what a great start to my weekend - thank you sooooo much for the prize. Oh, and thank Mr Random Number Generator too, please, for drawing my number/name :-)
Blessings
Maxine