Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thankful For You



This is the second of the two cards I made for Karly's Leaves and Trees swap on SCS.  We were to create cards for any season or holiday as long as we had a tree or leaves on it.  I used another Stampin' up set--Sheltering Tree.  I really like the versatility of this set!

My other card for this swap was posted yesterday--I hope you saw it!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Sheltering Tree

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie; Our Memories for Like-Thanksgiving Patterned Paper


Ink:  Kaleidacolor-Autumn Leaves/ SU Chocolate Chip


Accessories:  Brown Baker's Twine;  PTI Button with Baker's Twine



2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love how you made a fabulous card with using just a simple tree. Great coloring.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have used colour on the 'leaves' of the tree barb.
Blessings
Maxine