Sunday, November 15, 2015

May Your Cup ~ TCCCB Challenge



I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is CAS--with food or drink!

The challenge runs from November 15th to the 29th    

One of our sponsors this week is Bugaboo

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 




Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo May your Cup Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Tangerine Tango Candy Dot and Brad


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.





1 comment:

Margaret said...

Cute card and a lovely sentiment. I sure could go for a cup of hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows in it.