Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Crafters Cafe Challenge

If you are looking for my Dueling Darlings Card, please scroll up.
It is a two-fer day!!!




I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Black, Orange, Purple and Ghosties!

The challenge runs from October 15th to the 29th   

One of our sponsors this week is Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 






Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Halloween Digital Images

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Lovely Lilac

Ink:  SU Basic Black

Accessories:  Spooky Halloween Ribbon; Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder; SU Round Punches, Pennant Framelits


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



1 comment:

cass said...

Great card Barb, love the matching inside.