Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Rosey



I am back with another card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs October 27th to November 9th 


Here's the photo to inspire us:




Isn't she so darn cute?  I love the smile and her outfit/costume is darling!!!!


 Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said

They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!





Here is the inside of my card:







Image/Sentiment: Fred She Said--Halloween Rosey Digital Image/Stampin' Up Halloween Hoots

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; SU Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry; Echo Park Paper Happy Halloween--Trick or Treat Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  SU Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Black Button with Orange Fiber; SU Punches; 


I hope you will play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too!  Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

The pup image is sooo cute! Great Halloween card. My Amber will be a cheerleader if I can find the outfit I bought on clearance last year lol!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this sweet, sweet pup! Daring card- love your DP too.