Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Camp Stamp-in-Oga Color Challenge



This is the second of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga, which was held last Saturday. I scheduled this blog post before the weekend, so I am not sure if it was a winner or not.

This is for the color challenge. If you check back to Sunday's post, you will my card for the sketch challenge.  I am hoping one of the two was a winner!

Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Fabulous Four

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, All is Calm Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Mossy Meadow

Accessories:  SU 3/8" Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Candy Dots and Brads, Darling Doily Die




2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty and a perfect card to have on hand- which I need to make some of.....! I never have cards when I need them : )

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - love the soft colours
Blessings
Maxine