Saturday, March 7, 2015

Your & Me & The Stars


This card was made from a card kit sent by Pam.  I am in a card kit group on SCS and during February, I received 11 card kits from the other stampers.  I have gotten 6 cards made and have a few more to go............ 

Pam's kit sent a fantastic kit as I had this cute image, a choice of 4 sentiments, 4 or 5 sheets of DSP and many embellishments!  I loved the star die-cuts and had to use both of them!

This was a fun kit to play with and I hope I did OK and that Pam likes my card.


Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas--Under the Stars

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and unknown Patterned Paper


Accessories:  Blue Baker's Twine; Star Die-cuts; Blue Rhinestones; C
opic Markers