Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Birthday



This is the second of the two cards I made for Debbie's Birthday Swap on SCS.  We were to only use Stampin' Up stamps too.  I have many, many birthday  stamps and it was a bit hard to chose only two.

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


Here is the inside of my card:

 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Well Scripted

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White, Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper 

Ink:  SU Bermuda Bay

Accessories:  SU Bermuda Bay Grosgrain Ribbon, Strawberry Slush Brads, Punches



2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

The punch layering looks really good. I like it!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the way you have mounted the greeting Barb - wonderful colourful card.
Blessings
Maxine