Tuesday, December 30, 2014

SOTC December ~ Spring Card


This is my card for our every other month swap for an awesome group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  April is our hostess for December and she posted the following:

The theme for these oh-so chilly months is a non-traditionally shaped, Spring themed card! Anything that says "Spring" to you and any shaped card but rectangle.


This was a bit of a challenge for me as I almost always make rectangle cards.  I did not want to make a "common" square card, so I used a card I got in a swap a bit ago as a template.  I am not sure what it is called, but it is fun!


 
 

Here is my card as it is opened:


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper What's Up

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Certainly Celery; Imaginisce Spring Stripe


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories—SU Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain; Copic Marker




3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is just adorable! Love the colors and that delightful Image! I hope you will enter this wonderful project into my challenge at http://avenue613.blogspot.com
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

jimlynn said...

Like a breath of springtime air. SO very cute.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Barb this is a fun, bright and spring -like card. Love the background colours and that image is soooooooo cute, and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine