Thursday, June 27, 2013

Congratulations Jack Lukas


 
My godson Jack Lukas graduated from high school earlier this month and his party was last Saturday.  This is the card I made for him.  I am so excited that JL has chosen to attend UW-Whitewater this fall and he plans to play football for the Warhawks!  Both of his parents graduated from UW-W and I received my master's degree from the university.  The campus is about 30 miles away, so I am sure there will be many Saturday afternoons in the next few years spent watching the games and hopefully seeing JL as the QB!

Here is the inside of my card.



Image/SentimentPaper Inspirations Graduate Calligraphy

PaperPTI White, Stampin' Up Black and Pumpkin Pie; Doodlebug Cap & Gown Designer Paper and UW-Whitewater Warhawks DSP

InkVersafine Onyx Black

AccessoriesOrange Twine, Football Brad; Doodlebug Doodle Pop Graduation Cap Sticker (on envelope)



3 comments:

kadie said...

Great grad card! Love the personal touches. Great use of yarn too!

Zella said...

Love the sentiment (as usual - you always have the best!) and love the inside too. How wonderful that he will attend the "family" school!!!!!

Darlene said...

What a great card, with the extra personal touch! JL will surely notice his personalized, one-of-a-kind grad card. It's so cool that you used UW-W paper for the inside with a football. Yep, I see lots of their football games in your future!